Ping-pong, the game of indoor miniaturised tennis. Play against a single opponent or compete in the tournament.
How to play: Pingpong
- A Ping Pong resembles a table tennis, with a few variations
- In Pingpong, instead of bat paddles are present
- Paddles are moved Up and Down by arrow keys
- Here left user(computer) spin the ball to the right of the table, if right user miss to hit the ball with the right paddle then left user gains one points
- When right user spins ball with right paddle to the left user, if the left user(computer) miss his turn then right user gains one point
- At the end Player whose getting more points is the winner